2011 mowing season pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by flyingdutch16, Apr 14, 2011.

1. flyingdutch16

flyingdutch16 LawnSite Senior Member

Okay here are some pics that ive taken this past week. Did some seeding at home. And took some pics of the mowing with the new striping kit.

Worked on putting down a checker board pattern and took some pictures hope you guys like'm give some feedback

IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_0357.jpg

IMG_0359.jpg

IMG_0360.jpg

2. flyingdutch16

and here is the rest

IMG_0361.jpg

3. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Anytime,going good got 11 weelky lawns and have other jobs here and there so its good and enough for now just hopefully i can get the truck and trailer by the end of this season or winter:usflag:..hbu hows everything?

4. flyingdutch16

Sounds great man. Im doing about 7 weekly lawns might get some more. Did lotta work today took a few pics plus made a new logo i personally like this one better here are some pics

Bas Lawn service logo.jpg

TDV_0438.JPG

TDV_0444.JPG

TDV_0440.JPG

5. flyingdutch16

Did some work on sunday on the mower. Made my own chute system. Did not feel like paying 200 bucks when you can do it for around 40 bucks. Havent really had time to try it out but tried for a little and seemed to work. Only thing is if you keep it closed for a little bit and then open it all the clippings will blow every where, and i mean everywhere on my clothes and all so gotta fix that. any suggestions please?

IMG_0362.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

IMG_0364.jpg

IMG_0365.jpg

6. flyingdutch16

Here's a little update have been kinda buzzy lately. Most likely picked up another customer for this season(word of mouth free and so powerful) Used the chute block a lot this weekend. Let me tell you it helps so so much. You dont know what youre missing untill you have one. Really glad i made it my self for around 50bucks :). For the rest got my business cards in the mail on friday they look really good. Like the way they came out.

Next step is looking into to taxes and getting insurance. Any tips out there?

7. Dodge91

Dodge91 LawnSite Member

Looks good man. Nice Z

8. flyingdutch16

Thanks man, havent updated for a while. Bought a new stihl fs 90-R for 300 bucks. Bought a six pack of synthetic oil and that added two years of extra warranty. So ive got 4 years of warranty now. Will get some pics up soon. Also got my mower stuck in a ditch and needed to get my jeep out and pull it out. Damn groundhogs holes are killing me

9. flyingdutch16

So worked in between the rain storms today. Took some pictures not to many. Also took a picture of my new trimmer(it doesent look because of the grass on it) anyways here are soe pictures

TDV_0527.JPG

TDV_0526.JPG

TDV_0525.JPG

TDV_0524.JPG

TDV_0523.JPG

10. flyingdutch16

here are the other pituresss

TDV_0522.JPG

TDV_0520.JPG

TDV_0519.JPG