2011 postcard update (picture)

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Lawn RX 10, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Lawn RX 10

Lawn RX 10 LawnSite Member

Alright think this is what im sending to the printer tomorrow.....changed ten yrds to five and incresed the size of my number. any constuctive crit befor i send out!?

[​IMG]

2. DQL10

DQL10 LawnSite Senior Member

Looks good. One thing I'm not sure about is the services offered where every other one is in bold. I would have them all either in bold or regular. But otherwise they look really good.

3. Lawn RX 10

Yeah I questioned that aswell....my designer said it would define each service more....preference I guess
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. watsmi57

watsmi57 LawnSite Senior Member

i agree otherwise looks good

5. srl28

srl28 LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks very professional and clean.

Curious-Why are some services bold and white while others are not? I'd pick bold or not and leave it at that.

6. DQL10

DQL10 LawnSite Senior Member

It almost looks out of balance and by looking at it more, it takes too much away from the non bold font. It almost hides the rest of the services. Now that I keep looking at it, I would make them all bold.

7. Lawn RX 10

Ha me too....consider it changed!
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. BadRancher

BadRancher LawnSite Fanatic

I like this version of it.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Lawn RX 10

Yeah tough decisions....only ten thous to pick one design!
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. wbw

wbw LawnSite Fanatic

I would offer the discount on any amount. Just adjust your price accordingly.
    You might be surprised how many potential customers have no idea how much five or ten yards will be. 10% of them will think that is 10% of of mulch for 5 lawns and 25% of them will think that they would have to buy way more mulch than they need to qualify. Overall very nice. If you hadn't asked for the criticism I would have just said "Looks great".