2011 Scag VRide 52" Trade

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by THEoneandonlyLawnRanger, Jul 11, 2012.

1. THEoneandonlyLawnRanger

THEoneandonlyLawnRanger LawnSite Senior Member

Looking to see whats out there to do a trade on my 2011 Scag Vride 52", has roughly 128 hours on it but will go up. I would prefer a 52-54" walk behind plus cash but would possibly consider a zero turn. I have had no problems out of it at all, I'm only selling because I am getting rid of some of my yards to spend more time with family. Send me offers or info on your trade. Located in East TN.

2. TLLandS

TLLandS LawnSite Member

I have 2 52 scag walk behinds would be interested in trading. Both have 17 hp kaw engines. ! has elec start, 1 has pull start. I am in Nebraska, would be willing to pick up and deliver. Both mowers run great, cut great and stripe like a scag!

3. TLLandS

TLLandS LawnSite Member

I also have a 60" hustler super Z with 25 hp kaw. runs great, barely use it. I mow mostly resi's so it sits in garage. It is an 04 model with i think 1300 hours on it

4. LynchsLawnCare

LynchsLawnCare LawnSite Member

I have a 52" Toro Proline Hydro with a 17hp Kawasaki, electric start and T-Bar controls. It has about 75hrs. It is a mid 2000's model but as the hours show, was hardly used. It is in EXCELLENT shape. Always stored inside and meticulously cared for. I have two sets of blades (One high lift and the other gator blades) and a Trimmer Trap Bull Rider sulky attached. Also, I have a bagger attachment and JRCO mount bar and tine rake dethatcher. All accessories and attachments would be included.

5. THEoneandonlyLawnRanger

Lynch pm me with what kind of trading your wanting to do as in how much cash your willing to put with it
    _
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. LynchsLawnCare

I sent you a PM.

7. LynchsLawnCare

LawnRanger, I sent you a PM about working something out. It's cool if you're not interested, just let me know please. Thanks.

8. THEoneandonlyLawnRanger

bump, anyone else have any trade offers ?

9. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

not sure if this is what your looking for but i have a 48" exmark lazer with 600 hours i would be willing to trade and throw in some cash.

10. tmlc

tmlc LawnSite Member
    from MI

I have a 2012 exmark turf tracer..... 48" ultracut deck....mulch kit......electric start......10 engine hours
    Posted via Mobile Device