1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

2011 Spring Flyer - What do you think?

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by clean_cut, Feb 6, 2011.

1. clean_cut

clean_cut LawnSite Bronze Member

This is the flyer that I'm planning to pass out this coming spring, I'm going to hit the same neighborhood that the testimonials are from twice (yes, people will actually know who wrote the testimonials). I plan to hit it once before it's time for mowing, and then again right before the grass starts to grow.

What do you think of the flyer?

2011 Flyer Front CMYK ONLINE.jpg

2011 Flyer Back CMYK ONLINE.jpg
  2. JFGauvreau

JFGauvreau LawnSite Bronze Member

I think they are very nice, one question, how much will they cost?
  3. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Wow that looks great,i like it.hope u have a great season.
  4. clean_cut

Thanks guys, any suggestions or things that you would change if they were your own?

Gauvreau - I remember when you were asking for help on your logo a while back, I like how it came out. I think I'm going to print with www.clubflyers.com I had a good experience with the free business cards they offer and they seem to have some great prices, about $50 for 1,000 4x6 postcards. Check 'em out.
  5. Mahoney3223

Mahoney3223 LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

look good man, glad to see an intelligent ambitious teenager out there!
  6. clean_cut

"Anbitious" should be "Ambitious" how I just now caught that... I don't know
  7. vinnieobrien

vinnieobrien LawnSite Member

looks amazing. what software did you use to create that? spring is coming nows the time to get some accounts. i need to get ready. i ordered business cards from vistaprint and the font is too small -_- lol
  8. MowingMowingMowing

MowingMowingMowing LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

Just throwing this out there, but GotPrint.com has a deal where you get 5,000 4 by 6 postcards for $95 for full color front (if you want to have color on both sides it is only $109). I personally havent ever ordered from them, but have heard good reviews.
  9. organiclawncanada

organiclawncanada LawnSite Member

Looks good. Good luck.:canadaflag:
  10. Texas Lawn

Texas Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

front looks good but I am not a fan of the back for two reasons.

1: Its too many words. It is a very busy back. Its hard to balance sending something out that is visually appealing while also trying to keep it informative.

2: I dont know if you did it because it was cheaper but there is too much green for me. The back is hard to read because the words dont really stick out.

I love the front though but I would change the back. I would also take off the ambitious teenager. I always try to stay away from describing myself because I think it looks a tad fake because its all opinion. (not that you arent ambitious). Its like saying im a great worker, I care about customers, Im good looking(questionable). Actions speak louder than words and I think youre showing your ambitious, so id leave it at that. But thats just me, you asked what I would do if it was my own. sorry for the long critique, best of luck
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2011