2011 Spring Flyer - What do you think?

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by clean_cut, Feb 6, 2011.

1. clean_cut

clean_cut LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks for all of the support everyone, I'll keep in mind what all of you have said. Thanks again. Anybody else?

2. clean_cut

And also, I used Photoshop CS4 (free trial edition of course :) ) I own adobe Photoshop elements, but it's nowhere near as powerful as the real deal. I was going to try and use some indesign and illustrator, but I don't have enough time to learn two new programs before I send out fliers.

3. PerfectEarth

PerfectEarth LawnSite Bronze Member

Leave out the "ambitious teenager" part.

4. dKoester

dKoester LawnSite Gold Member

Lawn Care is 2 words.

5. Frank's Lawn Care

Frank's Lawn Care LawnSite Member
    from fla

Wow for 10,000 its only $17 a 1000. Thats cheaper then printing myself. I buy poly bags put a rock in and put in driveways. Did 5500 last yr got 60 accounts. Looking to do the same this month. Printed 500 today,loaded half in bags. Good luck

6. elitelawnteam1

elitelawnteam1 LawnSite Senior Member

yeah, you have to watch out for that, I switched to a local printer and graphics designer because VistaPrint business cards are lame, they don''t stand out in any way. you gotta pay through the nose to make it look nice too.

7. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

I don't like the testimonial saying you are "equal" to other companies.........

8. NonStop

NonStop LawnSite Member

Looks good!

Not to be nitpicky, but on the front the words "Let us" seems to be in italics but the rest isn't. I know that isn't a big deal, but just something I noticed along with ambitious having the 'n'. I agree with leaving that out anyway.

9. tommy g

tommy g LawnSite Member

if you learn all the font types an d sizes and color vistaprint does a nice card cheap..you have to learn how to change the proofs.

10. clean_cut

The "let us" is in italics. Instead of saying "make your property look this good" it's saying "LET US make your property this good".