1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

2012 Equipment

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by presnallawncare, Mar 27, 2012.

1. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

That's what I thought, but wanted to make sure they look awesome.
  2. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

Very nice ... congratulations !!
  3. lawnprosteveo

lawnprosteveo LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Tulsa

I really like the looks of the trimmer racks. Gonna have to check those out!
  4. presnallawncare

presnallawncare LawnSite Member

Picked up a 2002 F250 with the 7.3L powerstroke for this season, only has 38k miles. Also picked up a 2011 36" TT towards the end of last season.

5. Pro-Lawn&Grounds

Pro-Lawn&Grounds LawnSite Senior Member

looks to be time for a new trailer
  6. Mr.LaVere

Mr.LaVere LawnSite Member

Curious, Have you had a chance to try out that Xtreme trimmer rack? I'm seriously considering one for this season to replace my current trimmer rack.
  7. presnallawncare

Yes, used it all last season and it works great. I also have an extreme blower rack (mounted on other side of the trailer) and only thing I did was buy a set of master lock padlocks and replaced the originals so that one key would fit both racks. Also the master lock is much smoother.
  8. Mr.LaVere

Mr.LaVere LawnSite Member

Good info! Thanks! BTW, thats a REALLY low mileage 7.3! I'm pulling with a 2001 Cummins and love the diesel! Truck pretty much just idles around town, not really working it that hard. Are you a solo operator? I have worked with my brother the last 4 years, but looks like this season he will be taking his career in another direction and I will be solo. Should be interesting as we could barely keep up with all the mulch and other services last Spring.
  9. LandscaperPro

LandscaperPro Sponsor

10. presnallawncare

It's me and my brother as well. This will be our second season.