2012 Lazer Z x with EFI Kohler

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by sgrenier24, Apr 4, 2012.

1. sgrenier24

sgrenier24 LawnSite Member

I would like to buy from Frenettes or Schmidts & Serafines but 2 other dealers in the state have better prices so far.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

I have been buying from Schmidts for years now and have nothing but great things to say about them. Then have always done right by me. I would pay alittle extra just for the service alone from Schmidts. In fact i never shop around for mowers, I always just buy from them, So much so i have an exmark dealer in my town 5 minutes form my house and i still take the 20 minute drive to schmidts

3. sgrenier24

I am right in the middle of the two. The only difference being highway to Schmidts or rte 10 to Frenettes. I am leaning towards S&S though. They have been very helpful in the past and stock most of everything I need. Cofiells in Glastonbury has been the most aggressive on numbers but don't want to travel there for warranty work or parts.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. THEGOLDPRO

Yea man schmidts treats their commercial guys good, if they cant fix the problem that day they always give me a loaner.

5. sgrenier24

That is great to know since Frenettes always seems to not have what I need and need to order most everything except blades and belts. Plus trying to get a loaner is next to impossible. I will definitly talk to S&S about service for commercial customers.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. THEGOLDPRO

Yea talk to Jason, He is the only one i talk to when i go there.

7. sgrenier24

Thanks for the info. I will definitly look him up next week.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

Subscribed.

Curious about this combo.

Specifically if someone has other Next Lazer's with other engines to compare to.

9. sgrenier24

I am also going to look at the non efi versions to see the pricing difference. Then I can make an educated decision of the efi is worth the extra money for the claimed fuel consumption savings.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

EFI is worth it alone for : no choke, no backfire, PTO on at idle, and many other drive ability bonuses.
    Posted via Mobile Device