2012 Season

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by ryan41, Dec 2, 2012.

1. jaybow

jaybow LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mi

Looks pretty good, What did you edge the grass up with for the beds before putting down the edging? I recommend a little smoother curves, I mean not so wavy, the finished product would look a little nicer in my opinion. But its cool you landed a project that size.

2. ryan41

ryan41 LawnSite Senior Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. ryan41

haha! that is pretty much what East Troy is known for. You live around here?

4. ryan41

Thanks! I got the mulch delivered 2 trips (26 yards total). Yeah I want to get 50 lawn mowing accounts and do landscaping the rest of the time. More money in landscaping!

5. ryan41

[​IMG]

6. ryan41

[​IMG]

7. kyles landscape

kyles landscape LawnSite Senior Member

keep it up man looks real good!

how did you get that nursing home job?? and how did you cut such nice edges? i cant use a spade for crap lol

8. ryan41

Thank You!! I got the nursing home job through a client that i do work for. I bought a Bluebird Bed Bug Edger this year that i have been using on bigger jobs. Sometimes even with using that motorized edger i still go back and clean up the edges with a garden spade.

9. ryan41

[​IMG]

10. kyles landscape

kyles landscape LawnSite Senior Member

looks good you should consider changing the fron to a crest and putting that logo on the back and adding your phone number, i used to work in a screen priting place