1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

2012 Voting

Discussion in 'Industry Surveys & Polls' started by PROPERTYLAWNSERVICELLC, Mar 12, 2011.

?

2012 voting

Poll closed Jan 30, 2013.
  1. Obama

18.4%
  2. Romney

20.4%
  3. Ron Paul

32.7%
  4. Wayne Allen Root

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Newt

4.1%
  6. Trump

30.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. PROPERTYLAWNSERVICELLC

PROPERTYLAWNSERVICELLC LawnSite Gold Member

Who will win in 2012?:usflag:

2. PROPERTYLAWNSERVICELLC

Btw this is my first poll mods help me out if Ididnt do something right Thanks:)

3. StihlMechanic

StihlMechanic LawnSite Bronze Member

Who we will vote for or will win?

4. Hell on Blades

Hell on Blades LawnSite Senior Member

I agree -- there should be two..

Keep in mind our country is one or two good laws away from a civil war...
    (by good, I mean that we need the law)

5. StihlMechanic

StihlMechanic LawnSite Bronze Member

Well I went ahead and voted for whom I will vote for. This thread will sure start a war, hope its entertaining.

6. PROPERTYLAWNSERVICELLC

If you notice the end of poll is 2013 so I was wondering who the "new" guy would be.
    I would have put Sarah Palin/Hillery Clinton in.but I think they are both way too overexposed to win and not in a good way.

7. fireman gus

fireman gus LawnSite Senior Member

Mike Huckabee

8. GreenI.A.

GreenI.A. LawnSite Silver Member

As much as don't want to see it happen, I would put money on Obama winning and people would be supid not to. Educated people are going to look at the facts and vote for who they think is the best canidate. The problem is the uneducated will just look at MTV or other Celebrities and vote for Obama because thats who Paris Hilton said to vote for. And the unfortunet thing is there are way to many uneducated registered voters.

In my opinion there should two parts to the voting process. The first part would be a brief test about the views of each canidate and general knowledge aboout the economy, military defence, health care etc... If you score below a predetermined score on the test then your vote shouldn''t count

9. he the man.

Vote-For-Pedro.gif

10. PROPERTYLAWNSERVICELLC

X2 the only problem is the two party republicans/democrates BOTH need welfare cows / illegal mexicans to vote for them that is why NONE of the last 57 years of US presidents has fixed our porous border!
    Then add full grown men that know more about a game somewhere in USA then about People who are in/going to be elected/selected!
    Then add the banksters and "offshore" interest in our elections and no wonder its gone to hel! in a hand basket.
    If the masses are ignorant thieves can play!