2012 Work & Gear pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Ethan51, Aug 19, 2012.

1. Ethan51

Ethan51 LawnSite Member

Just a couple work pictures, and some of my equipment! I have added a good amount of equipment, so I need to retake some pictures probably before I head out to work, tomorrow night. I have added, 5 handheld blowers, 2 backpacks, 2 hedge trimmers, a scag 36 inch walk-behind, and some random hand tools! :weightlifter: I'll try to keep this up to date (I'm not very good at that :hammerhead:).

IMG_0427.jpg

IMG_0428.jpg

IMG_0382.jpg

IMG_0380.jpg

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0310.jpg

IMG_0316.jpg

IMG_0314.jpg

2. Pennings Gardens

Pennings Gardens LawnSite Member

I don't want to rain on your parade, but why did you add 5 hand held blowers? it looks like your a one man show (or might have 1 helper), so what do you need 7 blowers for?

other then that, keep it up:clapping:

3. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

How is the Kawasaki engine holding up on the Exmark.

4. Ethan51

Ethan51 LawnSite Member

Haha I do have a helper, (my dad). But a guy who works for Brickman was on craigslist with a bunch of stuff that they were not using, and gave me a great price. So naturally I couldn't resist.

5. Ethan51

Ethan51 LawnSite Member

I swear that motor and mower are both bulletproof. Not a thing wrong with it.:weightlifter:

6. elh358

elh358 LawnSite Member
    from NW FL

It looks like your doing a great job and you have some very nice equipment. I wish I had an Exmark when I started out. Keep up the good work!