2012 work,trucks and equipment pictures.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by M RASCOE&SONS, Mar 6, 2012.

1. M RASCOE&SONS

M RASCOE&SONS LawnSite Bronze Member

i love the peco vac on the bobcat it really does a nice job during spring and fall clean-ups.my opinion if you use high lift blades it will lift all debris off the lawn the best .:drinkup:

2. M RASCOE&SONS

thanks!!hope your season is a money maker for you.my advice to all is when your ready to buy one of these trucks try what i did,go to yahoo auto and find what you want and make the call.if you do it towards the end of the month like i did 9 times out of 10 the dealer will give you a better deal because they want to finish out the month with better numbers.also make the call while your online so you can reference the prices from the other dealers.i never left my home during the purchace until they brought the truck to my home town DMV and we did the paperwork in the parking lot.i used Mastria GMC in mass and they bent over backwards for me.

3. M RASCOE&SONS

thankyou sir:drinkup:

4. Mowingkid35

Mowingkid35 LawnSite Senior Member

Ive honestly had the most luck going door to door and introducing myself along with flyers and just talking to people, actually going out this weekend to try for more "high end homes"

5. M RASCOE&SONS

the new mower fits with plenty of room to spare!

green monster 2.jpg

green monster.jpg

green monster 3.jpg

green monster 4.jpg

6. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

Very Nice how big is the trailer?

7. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

So whats the verdict on the echo bed redifiner,I almost bought one last week but changed my mind lol

8. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Congrats! on the new mower man.

9. chris31788

chris31788 LawnSite Member

awesome setup! how does the new bobcat deck compare to the exmark? i currently have a bobcat ztr and an exmark walk behind i love the exmarks deck its 2x's as good as the bobcats (and the bobcats is good!) but since bobcat got a new deck, i was wondering if it was an improvement and comes close to exmarks?

10. M RASCOE&SONS

here is a couple of new things to the arsenal:drinkup:

DSCF0211.JPG

DSCF0215.JPG

DSCF0213.JPG

DSCF0212.JPG