1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

2013 8x16 enclosed haulmark - Help /w customizing

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by RonWin, Apr 2, 2013.

1. RonWin

RonWin LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys, i just picked up my silver 2013 haulmark passport 8'x16' enclosed trailer. I want to be able to hang my equipment on the walls but am not sure how to, i have never modified anything like this before and quite frankly i'm nervous about it. The concerns i have is that what i put on it to hold back packs/trimmers/ edges might snap off or that i punch through the wall with a nail/screw? I have 3/4 plywood walls. i have a snapper pro s50x ZTR, a 36" wb scag as far as mowers taking up the floor space. I have a redmax and echo bp blower, 2 echo trimmers/edgers that i want to mount. Also have a couple wheel barrels that i might like to keep in there as well, along iwth various hand helds tools. Anyone have any ideas on how to mount them on the walls or? Any pictures possibly? Like i said i would like to have my stuff in the trailer instead of in my garage or in the bed of my truck. Any help would be welcome, thanks!
  2. mlavin73

mlavin73 LawnSite Member

I got all my stuff from a local dealership near me that sells SnapRack.com accessories. I like the flexibility using the e-track setup allows me.
  3. jones68

jones68 LawnSite Senior Member

green touch xtreme series racks i have the 4 place trimmer rack and 2 backpack blower racks they are top of the line. also got the trimmer string rack. mounted fire extinguisher front and rear. have a rack in the front to hold oil, wd40 cleaner stuff like that have a paper towel rack (spring loaded so it doesnt unravel going down the road. i keep the ultra vac on the shelf in the front. check out the green touch stuff and get on etrailer.com they have some misc. racks on their site also. i would recommend painting the walls and floor now before you add anything to it. when i did the floor i put down some sand to make an anti-slip floor came out great
  4. PlantscapeSolutions

PlantscapeSolutions LawnSite Silver Member