2013 ford f150 ecoboost

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by rungreen, Apr 18, 2013.

1. GQLL

GQLL LawnSite Senior Member

At least it not a dodge Daily Overhauls Do Get Expensive, or a Chevrolet Cheap heap every valve rattles oil leaks every time.

I have owned 6 fords and not had bad luck with them. i did buy a fleet truck which was a mistake cost more to fix stuff that was neglected.

2. slowleak1

slowleak1 LawnSite Senior Member

My buddy has one, and I love it. Empty it flat out flies when you want it to, and pulling a tractor with a front end loader and bush hog it doesnt miss a beat. I had zero visibility issues, and I am one of those people who are anal about mirrors.

3. PROPERTYLAWNSERVICELLC

PROPERTYLAWNSERVICELLC LawnSite Gold Member

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Its always fun to find names
    AUDI Another Uninformed Driver Insulted. Another Useless Device Installed.

BMW Babbling Mechanical Wench Beastly Monsterous Wonder Beautiful Masterpeices on Wheels Beautiful Mechanical Wonder Big Money Waste Big Money Works Blastphemous Motorized Wreck Born Moderately Wealthy Break My Windows Broken Money Waster Broken Monsterous Wonder Brutal Money Waster Bumbling Mechanical Wretch

Buick Big Ugly Import Car Killer Big Ugly Indestructable Car Killer Big Ugly Indestructable Compact Killer

Chevy Car Has Extensive Valve Rattle On Long Extended Trips Charged HEaVilY Cheapest Heap Ever Visioned Yet

Dodge Dead Or Dying Garbage Emitter Drips Oil, Drops Grease, Everywhere

Fiat Failure in Automotive Technology Feeble Italian Attempt at Transportation Fix It Again Tony?

Ford First On Recall Day First On Race Day Fix Or Repair Daily Found On Road Dead Fraternal Order of Restored DeSoto's Driver Returns On Foot (backwards)

GMC Garage Man's Companion Generally Mediocre Cars Get More Chicks Got More Crap Gotta Mechanic Coming

Mopar Most Often Passed At Races Mostly Old Parts And Rust Mostly Old Paint And Rust

Pontiac Poor Old Nut Thinks It's A Cadillac

Saab Swedish Automobile - Always Broken

Toyota Too Often Yankes Overprice This Auto

4. PROPERTYLAWNSERVICELLC

5. Deori

Deori LawnSite Member

Don't mean to jack this thread, but I just went from an '01 to an '07, both extended cab Fords and I think the visibility is worse in the newer one with bigger blind spots. Are you guys saying that they made it even worse in '09+? Just curious what you're comparing the visibility to.

Posted via Mobile Device

6. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Good friend of mine had a 2011 ecoboost(don't quote me on the year)

He ordered it and on the way home from picking it up the tranny went out.. Ford covered it. But other than that it was a great truck. Very fast, rode good. Even pulled my 773 bobcat and a Polaris ranger on a 3,000lbs trailer a couple times and it pulled great.

I loved that truck and would love to have one as a dd. it was the smoothest riding truck I've ever been in.

We were working together when he sold it for a new 2500hd Chevy and I think it had 30,000 miles on it with no issues.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

You forgot Toyota - Tipped Over Yanked Out To Asphalt. That's from us Jeepers.
    And Jeep -Just Empty Every Pocket.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. clydebusa

clydebusa LawnSite Bronze Member

Get the extended warranty!

9. PROPERTYLAWNSERVICELLC

And a fire extinguisher fords like to self ignite they have a track record of consistency.