2013 Grasshoppers Lawn & Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by TopnotchER, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Ethanslawn

Ethanslawn LawnSite Senior Member

yeah i got my list started haha i just hadnt time to get everything since we had this snow now.

2. TopnotchER

TopnotchER LawnSite Senior Member

I will get more equipment pics as I get rolling..

3. TopnotchER

heres a few toys cleaned up.. debating on selling the viking or not it is soo clean..

clean mini.jpg

vikiigclean1.jpg

vikingclean2.jpg

vikingclean3.jpg

4. Ethanslawn

Is that a new buyers tripedge blade i see in the background?

5. TopnotchER

Ya buddy! Only used about a cpl snow storms

6. TopnotchER

Man I can't wait to put that stupid thing away I'm tired of looking at it sitting there lol

7. Ethanslawn

how do you like it so far cause my meyers is only two years old and im thinking about switching to western or buyers and i ve only seen the lighter duty snowdoggs and i was wondering how their HD blades are. The stainless steel blade i wondered how well they hold up.

8. TopnotchER

Love it so far. It's real heavy so I would recommend a 350 to push with.. But I only used it a handful of times so not to much under my belt

9. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

What might you ask for the viking, You can PM me if you want. Kinda curious.

10. TopnotchER

I got a brand new sulky in box, new micro mulch in box, new bagger never used, new spare tire and two sets of new blades. New tires on mower, new belts, new blades and all new fluids and filters. Would have to get 3500$ for all that bro! I don't want to sell it.. Just bought it but eveything is for sale for the right price.. EXcept the mini skid... That's my baby until I get a ditchwitch 650