2013 Hino 195 COE

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by joemower, Jul 27, 2013.

1. KPS

KPS LawnSite Member

2. KPS

KPS LawnSite Member

I figured it out hahaha. A little big though :dancing:

3. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

Best looking COE I've ever seen. Start a pic thread, I've always been interested in pools and big a$$ tool boxes

4. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah I agree too on the picture thread. That would definitely be a first for lawnsite!

5. KPS

KPS LawnSite Member

Thanks!! We put a lot of thought into extra lights, chrome and making them stand out from the normal COE's out there.

6. KPS

KPS LawnSite Member

Here's a couple more. In the one you'll see the 20' landscape trailer I haul with a bobcat 463 and 418 excavator along with all my other wheelbarrows, tools, planks etc....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. KPS

KPS LawnSite Member

The truck as you see it weighs in at 5000 lbs, and the trailer right around 10,000 lbs. it pulls this every day no problem, often with 4 ton of extra payload in the dump bed. I really really recommend them for a solid landscaping rig. The turning radius is also fantastic for a truck that long. The tool box is 3' wide too which holds an unreal amount of tools!

8. joemower

joemower LawnSite Member

KPS- Did you have the cab painted or is that a factory option? Our trucks are red too and I thought that at the time when I look at the Hino you could only get it in white. Nice looking truck, thanks for the pics.

9. joemower

joemower LawnSite Member

KPS- I also wanted to get you feedback on the emission system. Has it been a pain to deal with or something that is somewhat an afterthought?

10. KPS

KPS LawnSite Member

The emission isn't too bad. I use one tank of DEF per 10,000 km's or 6000 miles. I do a lot of hwy driving so it regens usually while I'm driving. If not it'll do it's burn in about ten mins if I'm parked. As for the paint, yes we had them painted red to match our other trucks. White is the only color available from the factory.