2013 John Deere

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by KV9064, Oct 24, 2012.

1. KV9064

KV9064 LawnSite Member

The 2013 John Deere website is up and running shows all the new products. I can say I'm not impressed with the walkbehinds

2. Chevy z71

Chevy z71 LawnSite Fanatic

I'm waiting to see the new scag walk behind.

3. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

They just e-mailed me a little bit ago with a lot of stuff about the 2013 lineup of new mowers. There's 3 different versions of the 900 now. The B,M, and R version, with the B the most basic of the three, and the R loaded to the gills. The R version even has flex forks now. The e-mail doesn't allow a 360 view though, so I can't see what all is on the rear and sides.

I'm still waiting for the hard copy brochures they were supposed to mail several of us here over 2 months ago.:rolleyes:

http://www.deere.com/wps/dcom/en_US...s/ztrak_z900r_series/ztrak_z900r_series.page?

4. LawnCareNoobie

LawnCareNoobie LawnSite Senior Member

I made a new thread regarding the 2013 lineup. Didn't see this one oops.

I noticed that the original quick traks and the regular 900 series is still on the site. I wonder if that means they will keep producing those or just have them for the remainder of the 2012 year?

I want cross porting hydraulic system and foot brake but I don't want comfort and convenience package which all of the R versions seem to have.

5. Church2224

Church2224 LawnSite Senior Member

There is going to be a new SCAG walk behind? A replacement for the Pro V perhaps?

6. Chevy z71

Chevy z71 LawnSite Fanatic

Sure Is no more pistol grips or fixed deck.

7. Church2224

Awesome. I liked the SWZU except for the pistol grips, might have to look into this thing if the price is right.

8. Jimslawncareservice

Jimslawncareservice LawnSite Platinum Member
    from mn

Looks like no more foot brakes.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Church2224

For Deere I will say the fact Wright is making the Standers is nice, they look like good units.

The walk behinds are Gravely, which is good as Gravely makes a good product.

10. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

I see the B series is basically the old 910 (now called a 915) but with the same engine as the 920. That is the only size of engine option in the B series it looks like, but you can get a 48", 54" or 60" deck on it.

The M series includes the 920, 825 and 930's. The 930M is now available with an EFI option as well as the one on the 925. All the M series have a top speed of 10 MPH. The top of the line R series has the 12 MPH top speed that most of the previous 900 series have.