2013 Kubota ZG100

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by KV9064, Nov 5, 2012.

1. StanWilhite

StanWilhite LawnSite Silver Member

Alright GMLC, you should know I'm not gonna let you by with saying how bad Bad Boy's design looks (using straight lines and angles) compared to the more curved design lines on Gravely's....and then turn around and say this Kubota mower looks good, when it's basically the same design as BB!! Come on now....play fair...some of us are watching you! :laugh:

Really....it actually looks like it was styled after Bad Boy, or DC....which is fine by me.

On a little more serious note though, what's the deal with the low profile rear tires? Looks like that would take away most of the shock absorbing quality of a regular tire with low air pressure. I don't get that, but maybe I'm missing something.

2. JCLawn and more

JCLawn and more LawnSite Fanatic
    from MI

they are not using a kubota engine or transmission, that makes me mad.

3. GMLC

GMLC LawnSite Platinum Member

Sorry the front end looks nothing like a BB. One caster comes straight off the frame and the other is curved. Im not going to hijack this thread.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. StanWilhite

StanWilhite LawnSite Silver Member

How can discussing the mower (that is the sole subject of the post) be hijacking? :confused:

I think the Kubota looks fine. I just see a lot of straight lines and angles in the design, that reminds me of the design of BB....which you said made BB look cheap. To me, at a glance at least, the outward appearance of parts of the Kubby (especially the deck) look extremely close to a BB.

I just had to pick at you a little for saying the Kubby looks good and BB's look bad, when, to me at least, the designs have lines that look really similar.

The profiles of BB, and DC aren't as sleek looking as some of the other manufactures, but in reality, that doesn't have anything to do with their grass cutting abilities.

But ok....I'll leave it alone. :) *trucewhiteflag*

5. KV9064

KV9064 LawnSite Member

I wouldnt compare Kubota to a BB

6. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

Not sure why, but your link doesn't work for me. I'd like to see more pics other than the one above if that's possible.

7. KV9064

KV9064 LawnSite Member

try it again it works for me, thats computers for ya

8. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

Nope, still nada. I am not a computer person in the slightest. I'll have my wife taker a look at why this isn't working for me when she gets home.

9. Brules

Brules LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Oklahoma

10. Brules

Brules LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Oklahoma