1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

2013 M.Rascoe&Sons jobs and equipment pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by M RASCOE&SONS, Apr 7, 2013.

1. FerrisDiesel

FerrisDiesel LawnSite Senior Member

I will try and get some pics today, I am in the process of building a new gate/ramp for it so I can back the mower in the back and dump it. Still in the beta phase of testing lol

2. LR3

LR3 LawnSite Senior Member

Lookin' good bro. Happy to see your doing well. I'm lovin the dump trailer. I just bought one myself and waiting for delivery. I got my class A over the winter.

3. sweetjetskier

sweetjetskier LawnSite Senior Member

That flowering pear is planted to deep to begin with, very common for any tree to be planted to deep.

The staking won't really help, with the tree being planted too deep, it's a band aid.

One word of advice is to make the mulch ring wider than the area where the cables are, tripping hazzard and mowing hazzard as the pics show.

Sell them on a new tree, plant it correctly and you become the professional company that knows their Horticulture.

4. M RASCOE&SONS

M RASCOE&SONS LawnSite Bronze Member

the root system on this tree is barely covered by the material you see in the pics so i dont believe it can be too deep thats why it laid over .as far as the mulch ring needing to be wider all the info i have seen and read up on has the guying kit outside the mulch ring .

5. M RASCOE&SONS

Marcus hows it going?nice job on the class A it comes in handy for sure.:drinkup:

6. M RASCOE&SONS

the root system is just barely being covered so im going to have to just leave the material that is there and when i go back to mulch im going to difine the edge real good so when i put the mulch down it doesnt look like a cone.

7. M RASCOE&SONS

did this today.

brewers projects 075.jpg

brewers projects 077.jpg

8. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

Lookin good man

9. M RASCOE&SONS

thanks man! we are off to a busy start this yr and its making me real happy:usflag:.

10. LR3

LR3 LawnSite Senior Member

Great job. What did you use to spread and grade?