2013 Post Cards

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by BetterLawns&Gardens, Jan 21, 2013.

1. BetterLawns&Gardens

BetterLawns&Gardens LawnSite Member

I have been working on these since November and can not seem to get them to look AWESOME this is the best that I have come up with. Any feed back and ideas are greatly appreciated. I plan to order with gotprint.com I have saved the file using their template and in 600dpi but fear that looking at them on the screen some of it seems a bit blurry?? Has anyone used them and know how close to the screen it will come out? I have used vista print for some magnet business cards and even though i saved in 600 dpi they still came out showing the "dots" and didn't look as great on the magnets as it did on the screen. Should I save in a lower dpi? 600 is the highest i can go with the program i use.

Post card Front.jpg

Post card back.jpg

2. BetterLawns&Gardens

I took the shadow out of the wording on the top to see if that would help remove some of the blurring? I think so, what do you think? Should I do the same with the phone number and website at the bottom?

Post card Front.jpg

Post card back.jpg

3. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Looks really good.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. slowleak1

slowleak1 LawnSite Senior Member

Prettt sure that could needs to be changed to can. I see the bluriness you are talking about...I think it is just a clash of colors/shadow. Looks good though.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. BetterLawns&Gardens

Your right thanks for catching that! Did you see the second one I posted that I took the shadow out and it looks much better?
    Posted via Mobile Device