Lawn Care Forum banner

2013 Rigs!!

109K views 203 replies 84 participants last post by  LandFakers 
#1 ·
Lest see those 2013 rigs fella's! Dont have a picture of mine as none of the mowers have even left the garage yet, let alone hit the trailer. I'll post mine up once we starting cutting.

#8 ·
70x 3cuft bags on a pallet. Cash price was $500 for the pallet.
Posted via Mobile Device
Wait so you're paying around $60.00 a yard of mulch? how much do you charge to lay it down? How are you making a profit? I'm paying $18 a yard for dyed mulch but its not bagged? is it really worth it being bagged? I'm not giving you sh*t at all you're obviously very successful so you must have a good reason behind this.

#9 ·
Wait so you're paying around $60.00 a yard of mulch? how much do you charge to lay it down? How are you making a profit? I'm paying $18 a yard for dyed mulch but its not bagged? is it really worth it being bagged? I'm not giving you sh*t at all you're obviously very successful so you must have a good reason behind this.
I pay 29 for dyed 25 for double shred hardwood.

3.25/4 per bag for me
Posted via Mobile Device

#20 ·
Some of my equipment for 2013. Didnt have enough room for the entire rig and other trailers

Wheel Tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.