2013 Stripe contest!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by THEGOLDPRO, May 2, 2013.

1. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

So i was bored today while mowing and thought it might be fun to do a stripe contest,

Rules are...

1) Nominate any CURRENT Lawnsite member and include a pic of said stripes, Or nominate your self if you think you have what it takes to win best stripes on lawn site.

2) include up to (2) pics of your best stripes, Any more and it would get crowded.

3) Nominations will remain open for (one) week from today, then a poll we be made for people to vote on their favorite stripes.

4) keep it clean and keep the chatter to a minimum, so the thread doesn't get out of control in 1 week.

5) take this week to capture your best stripes.

Good luck.

2. THEGOLDPRO

Since i started this thread i will Start by nominating myself.
    Here are my 2 submissions.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. hi_speedreed

hi_speedreed LawnSite Senior Member

I nominate Richard Martin. That pic of his own house with the flagpole, and how it just puts his neighbors to shame. I'm sure someone can upload that pic, its been posted on here a few times.

By the way, is it possible to upload pics while on a mobile device?
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Uponone605

Uponone605 LawnSite Member

Anyone can stripe by running over the same lines every week. 1 pass stripes that are new everyweek is where the men are seperated from the boys.

5. Blades Lawn Maintenance

Blades Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Baton Rouge, La

Show us how it's done then

6. TML

TML LawnSite Senior Member

I would not put down someone who takes his time to share his ideas and knowledge consistently throughout the season without backing it up, please show us how it is done.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Uponone605

I have a million...just let me know if you guys want more

8. THEGOLDPRO

lol please spare me. your clearly mostly reetarded

This is in fact the exact same lawn as the first one i posted, These lines were mowed across the front lawn not up and down like i posted today, Also the lines on the first pic i posted are brand new and just striped today, this is only the second time i have mowed this property, and mowed the front in different directions each week. thats the front of the house to the left in the pic.

You will find out eventually when you stop being a hack and actually figure out how to mow that even you can do this.
    [​IMG]
    Same lawn from today
    [​IMG]

9. Uponone605

Keep destroying your customers lawns with ruts hack

Lawn_Stripes_4.jpg

10. THEGOLDPRO

That's the best pic you got of your lines??????bhahahahahah keep trying little buddy.

Last edited: May 2, 2013