1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

2013 Stripe contest!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by THEGOLDPRO, May 2, 2013.

1. JCLawn and more

JCLawn and more LawnSite Fanatic
    from MI

Perfection takes time man haha I finally got some pics with my kubby 326 today see if I can up load them soon.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  2. mjshields423

mjshields423 LawnSite Member

Nice stripes guys keep them coming!

3. 315lawnguy

315lawnguy LawnSite Member

heres 4 pics in 1 ;) first cut of the season. 06 dixie chopper 60' deck. freshmen in college running a business 2.5 hours away while studying CM...
  4. orlawncaresvc

orlawncaresvc LawnSite Senior Member

So who won this?
    Posted via Mobile Device
  5. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

No winner yet. Not even sure how it is going to be selected... Is there a commitee for such rulings?
  6. orlawncaresvc

orlawncaresvc LawnSite Senior Member

I guess I'll throw ours in. These were layed down with a big rig mud flap that was installed behind the mowers deck. And also not that strait due to a dip in the lawn.

7. greenbaylawns

greenbaylawns LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks for the replies! I have a roller on the 36 Exmark and nothing on my 52 Lazer. I always double cut my lawns the same way. Never cross patterns. Like I said, If the grass is damp the stipes rip pretty sweet. The first one is my front yard. All Defiance Fescue cut with the 36 and the othere is cut with the 52. Everybodys work looks great on here. I just love the fact that others out there feel the same about there work! Good luck this season to all!

spring pics 055.jpg

spring pics 090.jpg
  8. greenbaylawns

greenbaylawns LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks man! Still working out the spring time Jitters. After a couple of good mows the yards start coming to shape. Good luck this season!
  9. ProStreetCamaro

ProStreetCamaro LawnSite Platinum Member

LMAO on both of my screens it is a very deep dark green. Rye is a very night green. Somebody needs to calibrate there monitor :laugh:
  10. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

It's really bright/light green on mine too.