2013 Work and Equipment

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by LandFakers, Jan 12, 2013.

1. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

So its a rainy day and I figured I would just get this going. No work yet, seeing as its January, but Ill throw up some pics of the Equipment

Sons Truck
    [​IMG]
    My Truck
    [​IMG]

The dump on a trailer for when I pulled the bed off to do the fuel pump and rust removal
    [​IMG]

And the rest of my stuff

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Exmarkboy13

Exmarkboy13 LawnSite Senior Member

gonna say it again, i love the deere. wish they still made em with the 7iron deck. mine is a 48. if you ever wanna sell yours, let me know....

3. LandFakers

from CT

I doubt I ever will sell it! I LOVE mine. If it had an electric starter than I would be even more in love, but it really isnt a big deal. I found one on Craigslist the other day and the guy wanted 5k!!!!!!!!

4. Sensation Man

Sensation Man LawnSite Member

With this weather in the 50s I feel like firing up the mowers! Gentlemen.......Start your lawn mowers! Lol! :-D
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. LandFakers

from CT

I feel like I barely needed to winterize all the stuff. I dont like mild winters

6. jrs.landscaping

jrs.landscaping LawnSite Silver Member
    from Maine

I wish my yard looked like yours. I look out my window and all I see is white, I love the weather lately. Feels tropical compared to the -15 weather we had a couple weeks ago!

7. THORNTON SERVICES LLC

THORNTON SERVICES LLC LawnSite Senior Member

How do you like the dump fron the seat bagger , I keep pondering on getting these for the leaf collection but I see many problems with having them , trailer space , sit high , how do they hold up to tree branches hitting them? Over all how do you like them. Here we do not bag alot do you bag all all your lawns? Thanks.

8. LandFakers

from CT

I use it only for leaf cleanups and I dont have any real complaints about it. I make sure all the branches on my accounts are trimmed so they dont hit. I had an issue when i first got it and twisted the handle up pretty bad but thats about it. I dump most of the time on-site, and its great aslong as you can get to the dumping spot. I pull a lever and done. The height of it is a big challenge. You cant see behind you... AT ALL. Overall I love it and its been one of the best purchases I have ever made. If you have any more questions feel free to ask

9. LandFakers

from CT

Son got a bed liner
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And the trusty snowblower
    [​IMG]

10. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

Looking good Rob!