2014 Lawn care Trailer Truck Set Up Equipment Pictures Lawn Care

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by THORNTON SERVICES LLC, Feb 24, 2014.

1. aaronmg

aaronmg LawnSite Senior Member

Thornton I like that suretrac!!! You get that at jarco ? Nice setup I'm getting mine ready to go as soon as this snow melts off...

Aaron

2. jaybow

jaybow LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mi

Sweet setup! What part of your business brings you the most income?

3. jaybow

jaybow LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mi

I would guess its lawncare / cutting.

4. Armsden&Son

Armsden&Son LawnSite Silver Member

Thornton Bud!!!

I am LOVING that Deere Walk behind....

Tell me more about it...

Looks like a 52 inch? How does it handle? Stripe?

I am a Walker guy myself but I am a huge fan of the 7 Iron deck.... Currently running a Scag Walk behind (If Walker was going to continue making them I would run Walker) and I have always loved Scag, I think they are bullet proof..

Anyway, I know the 7 Irons stripe great on the Deere Z's (I.E. Jr.s picture thread) but I have been looking at the Deere Walk behinds lately...

Here is a problem... THERE ARE LITERALLY SO MANY GREAT WALK BEHINDS CURRENTLY FOR OUR INDUSTRY, HOW IS A MAN TO DECIDE ON WHICH ONE IS BEST?!?! I WISH I COULD HAVE THEM ALL!!!!

P.S I would love a Turf Tracer too...

P.P.S I would love a Bob-Cat Z control hydro Walk Behind too...

P.P.P.S I would love a Snapper or Ferris Hydrocut too....

5. JContracting

JContracting LawnSite Bronze Member

I love my Scag wb also Armsden... I prefer Exmark though as I love their ztr's, the biggest lawn/landscape equipment auction is 3 weeks from ttmrw & I'm looking to get a Hydro 36" wb, my Scag 36 belt is great but belt drives kill productivity in the small backyards with turning around. You have to go with the Kawi though!
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Armsden&Son

Armsden&Son LawnSite Silver Member

I have seen your Scag J.... It's awesome!!!

True that about the belt.... I currently have a belt 48 and it's a beast to throw around but I have been running belts for so long that I am super used to it. (that's not to say that my next won't be a hydro because it will)

Belts are also not conducive to sulky operation.... Have you ever seen a guy on a Hydro with a sulky that actually knows how to back up and handle it? It's truly a beautiful thing.... Are you running a pro-slide? Do you like it? I have always wanted to try one....

7. orinicklawncare

orinicklawncare LawnSite Member

The deere is identical to a gravely, great dane.

8. jvm1213

jvm1213 LawnSite Member

if you don't mind me asking what auction is it? and is it online?

9. JContracting

No it's not online. It used to be Fred W Radde but hes retired & it's a new company now.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. JContracting

I have the goslide & LOVE it! But if I to get another it'll be the proslide, it'd be quicker to just step off and have it lift.

Hydro + sulky = awesome. A proslide is even better though.
    Posted via Mobile Device