2014 Lawn care Trailer Truck Set Up Equipment Pictures Lawn Care

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by THORNTON SERVICES LLC, Feb 24, 2014.

1. TML

TML LawnSite Senior Member

Nothing wrong with that at all. Looks clean and maintained well (from a distance anyway) :). I like those style trucks, reliable, cheap and easy to maintain and they would perform enough to get the job done. Some of this newer stuff is overpowered and too computerized for me.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. jaybow

jaybow LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mi

Yeah, the new stuff looks sweet, but when there is a problem its harder to deal with, unless its under warranty of course. Good luck to all of you guys this season, were still barried in snow here and expecting more Saturday night. Not to mention we are supposed to hit 10-12 below zero tonight.:dizzy:

3. Kleen Kutz

Kleen Kutz LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Ama,La

2008 Isuzu NPR Box Truck 16ft!!!
    [​IMG]
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. KODAKMOWING99

KODAKMOWING99 LawnSite Member

NICE. I like the box truck a lot better than dragging around the 16' trailer, those npr's can get thru some tight spots.

5. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

Oh yeaaa!! This is one my my best investments for the business. I've been pulling a trailer for years and I just got tired of it. I use to drive 18 wheelers before I started doing this full time. But of course I only pull my trailer when I'm doing landscaping.

Thanks man!!
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. jeeperscrow

jeeperscrow LawnSite Senior Member

7. Armsden&Son

Armsden&Son LawnSite Silver Member

Jaybow.... Nice Stripes man!.... Looks clean bro!

Speaking of clean.... KleenKuts with the BANGIN truck dude! Wow! I love it!

8. THORNTON SERVICES LLC

THORNTON SERVICES LLC LawnSite Senior Member

Nice Truck , every any issues with the ramp height when using a truck over trailer? I know when its wet sometimes is hard to get mowers in a trailer ever had any issues with that? Keep the pics coming guys , nice set up.

9. Kleen Kutz

from Ama,La

no issues with the ramp height. Seldom when wet the tires speed a little. But once I'm on the ramp moving up I just make sure I don't stop until I'm in the box.

Thanks though!
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. ANA Proscapes

ANA Proscapes LawnSite Member
    from NH

Nice box truck. Any inside pics of it?
    Posted via Mobile Device