1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

2014 Lawn care Trailer Truck Set Up Equipment Pictures Lawn Care

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by THORNTON SERVICES LLC, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Elitelawncare_NC

Elitelawncare_NC LawnSite Member
    from WNC

My 2014 rig. 2013 was my first year in business.
  2. Armsden&Son

Armsden&Son LawnSite Silver Member

Holy Smokes!!!!!!

I LOVE it!!!!

2013 was my first year too! (As an owner, been in the biz many moons)

I run Walker as well!

Did you design your logo? It's so different and the colors are awesome!

Gotta tell ya man, I am super duper impressed!
  3. Elitelawncare_NC

from WNC

Thanks, Armsden&Son. I worked doing lawn care in highschool, then went to college for Horticulture. I love my walker, but doing organic there's not much use for the GHS but I like to bag when doing leaves and mulch the rest of the time. I really am considering selling it for a MB EFI

A friend of mine who likes to sketch traditional tattoo prints designed the logo, and the guy who did my vinyl did the stripes. He took the colors from the logo to do the stripes and the lettering. At first I thought it was too loud, but I think a lot of companies logos are way to subtle.

Thanks again, that means A LOT to me!
  4. Armsden&Son

Armsden&Son LawnSite Silver Member

Wow, so cool, knowing now your designers background makes it even cooler...

I had my sister in law who is a graphic designer design my logo and it really took us about 2 months but I am finally happy with it and will be getting my truck/trailer lettered up here soon..

I think a good design is so important... I see multiple companies with the same designs because of the generic templates that every tom dick and harry design shop uses. I would hate to see my companies same design but just with a different name in another part of the country or even the state.... you know?

That's cool that you run organic, the Walker MB's and Super B's(Now the B and H series) are side discharging and mulching animals!!! That's what I love about Walker, so many options for all different types of mowing.

I am so happy that you decided to go your own route with the logo.... In terms of branding, you knocked it out of the park! Super visual, super eye catching, and super memorable all make for a terrific brand... Great Job!!!
  5. Elitelawncare_NC

from WNC

We worked on it for a long long time. He also hand makes wallets, if you know anyone that would be interested! I use mine everyday and it hasn't came apart. Although it never has money in it haha! I'm excited to check out what your truck and trailer look like!!

Yea, you're exactly right. A recognizable brand is everything in this industry. Something that stands out and makes an impression will do wonders for advertisement. Potential clients respect you as a company when you look/act professional.

I went and looked at a MB, that really solidified the fact that I really want/need one!
  6. TopQualityLawnCare

TopQualityLawnCare LawnSite Member

First year out on my own. this is the truck and trailer.

7. ducnut

ducnut LawnSite Bronze Member

^^^ I like the tire and wheel fitment. The truck looks and sits "right".
  8. TopQualityLawnCare

TopQualityLawnCare LawnSite Member

She's my baby lol I'm exited to pick up my mower today
    Posted via Mobile Device
  9. Cody S

Cody S LawnSite Senior Member

Here's my rig. Second year, first full year full time. Still need to letter the truck.

10. orinicklawncare

orinicklawncare LawnSite Member