2014 ROLC Work & Equipment

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Cody S, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Cody S

Cody S LawnSite Senior Member

Well due to being down from my truck Thurs & Fri, I've been playing catchup all weekend. To think, I was still working a regular 9-5 this time last year!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Townhouse Yards

Townhouse Yards LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

So, it is a diesel? Sorry if I missed that. Beautiful truck, congrats!
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. cli99

cli99 LawnSite Member

That would be my dream truck also... but a chevy!!!:laugh: The dump inserts are nice, especially if their aluminum, wont every rust. Also you could put a replacement tailgate spreader on, if you have a way to load it. Now with the ameri-deck, they don't make replacement tailgate spreaders so a vee box would be required but you could drop the deck at ground level, and load it by hand. Also, if a job requires you to pick up brush or edge flower beds, get a wheelbarrow, load it up and dump it on the deck that's on the ground. That's way easier than trying to lift it up to the dump insert. I would go for the ameri-deck if you trying to decide. You would probably be the only one in your area with it, great way to stand out! :cool2: Hope this helps! :waving:

Cameron

4. Stars & Stripes Landscaping

Stars & Stripes Landscaping LawnSite Member
    from CT

Nah this one is a gas job for now, I'm sure he'll have that diesel in the next few years if he keeps up this rate - not to mention I'll be an employee :laugh:

I told you before bud, great looking truck. Can't wait to see it lettered up, going to be awesome! Time for a backrack, spray in bedliner & your cab lights!

5. SIWEL

SIWEL LawnSite Senior Member

New truck looks good. Gotta get that insert before u ruin that body

6. phoenixsteeler

phoenixsteeler LawnSite Member

How do you like it so far I've been wanting to upgrade Into one. Also was their are big price difference. Between 250/350?
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. jrs.landscaping

jrs.landscaping LawnSite Silver Member
    from Maine

That is one sweet truck :clapping:

Pretty sure once you get the insert you'll wonder how you worked without it :laugh:

8. MDHomeSVCS

MDHomeSVCS LawnSite Member

Congrats on the new truck, looks great!

Nice stripes too.

9. Cody S

Nope! 6.2 V8 gas. Thanks man!
    Yeah probably! I guess we'll see what happens, I want something in it by fall.

Hey man consider yourself the first foreman I hire! It gets lettered Thursday thankfully. There's too much I want to do to it :dizzy:

Yeah tell me about it. I'm getting the bedliner sprayed and the body/frame undercoated in the next month.
    Honestly I love it. The only reason I bought the 350 was due to my dealer screwing me over on a 250 I was promised. I took my business elsewhere and found a very large dealer that had three of these 350's. The price difference was about $900. But my payload went from 3700lbs in the 250 to 4950 in the 350, which I am VERY happy about.

Thanks man! Yeah I want one by fall clean-up time. Its still a personal truck too so I think the low pro aluminum would look nice, just keep the sides on in the fall and for mulch. Plus it only weighs like 500 pounds.

Thanks bud I appreciate it!

10. Cody S

Well it's been a wet week. Just finished cutting today. Gained a few more accts and actually had the girlfriend out helping me. Got the truck lettered up too.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]