2014 Work and Equipment

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by LandFakers, Jan 5, 2014.

1. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

Well I figured id start my picture thread for the year like everybody else. I would post up some pictures, but I just got a new phone after the other one broke. Maybe I will take some pictures of the mowers in the shed but its winter. Hope to add another Z and a bigger trailer to the fleet this year if all goes well.

2. jrs.landscaping

jrs.landscaping LawnSite Silver Member
    from Maine

You could shovel off your lawn and take some pics. Can't wait to see pics in the spring.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. LandFakers

from CT

Hahaha I like cutting grass but not that much! Hope its a good year for you aswell.

4. LandFakers

from CT

It was raining and I needed to get my code scanner out of the shed so I took a pic or two. Need to get the windows in the shed asap. Cant see nothing
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Scagman 48

Scagman 48 LawnSite Senior Member

like that qds bagger

6. LandFakers

from CT

Its a protero, some people like it, some hate it. Most complaints are customer service. The hopper holds and incredible amount. I cant fill it all the way with grass without it becoming very tippy

7. Scagman 48

Scagman 48 LawnSite Senior Member

Ive been looking for a bagger setup for a scag. They seem to be non existant
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. LandFakers

from CT

Used? I looked for months for an ultra vac setup for my lazer and finally gave up and bought the protero. Used vacs seem to hardly ever pop up on Craigslist it seems. Keep looking, you'll find one

9. 94gt331

94gt331 LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male

I like your shed, looks like you might have to add on to it someday:waving:

10. LandFakers

from CT

Never know! Space is already limited but so is land! I need a real shop! Someday
    Posted via Mobile Device