1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

20x8x8 tires???

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by MudMower350, Sep 7, 2009.

1. MudMower350

MudMower350 LawnSite Member

ive been looking for a set of 20x8x8 tires with agressive tread and i cant find any. does anyone know where i can get a set ive looked everywhere! the more agressive the tread the better. even a set of ag tread would work. let me know if you know where i can get a set or if any other size would fit on my rims. 20x8x8 is the stock size.

2. Breezmeister

Breezmeister LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from South Jersey

I had to replace a set of front tires on a Kubota a few years back and could not get them from Kubota with out a wait, so I went to a tire dealer ( not a brand name dealer like Goodyear or Firestone) with the rims so if he need to, measure them. Got a nice set of General snow tires that fit the rims.

Good Luck

3. MudMower350

thanks alot

4. Restrorob

Restrorob LawnSite Fanatic

5. MudMower350

will them fit on my rims? cuz if they can i know a site where i can get a ton of really agressive tires. but on wikianswers some dude said they will not work.

6. GravelyNut

GravelyNut LawnSite Bronze Member

Any reason you couldn't run a set of Carlisle 20X10-8 Super Lugs?

7. MudMower350

that was one of my options but i didnt know if they would fit on my stock rims. sorry i dont know alot about tire sizes.