1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

21/54 fasttrak pricing?

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by Nago In NJ, Oct 18, 2007.

1. Nago In NJ

Nago In NJ LawnSite Member

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

MSRP on that unit is $5,899.00
    MSRP is going up to $6,049.00 November 1st.
    I would say your getting a good price, and it would be excellent for 3 acres of mowing.
  3. hollowcd

hollowcd LawnSite Member
    from Indiana

I would say that is pretty good. I just purchased mine about a month ago, it is the 21/54, and I payed $5,200, with a full mulch kit, gator blades, and a striping kit(when they come out with one). Now, the reason I was able to get that price is because my college roomate sold it to me. With that price and the options he gave me, he only walked away with $75 in his pocket, and I am sure the dealership didnt make much either. For not knowing anyone at your dealer, I would think thats a pretty good price. I love the mulch kit and gator blades, and will end up getting the flex forks because I have heard nothing but good about them. It is an awesome mower, it cut my acre time from 1hour 45 mins, to 35 mins. Goood luck,