1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

21 inch mowers are hurting America

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by David Grass, Apr 28, 2005.

1. meathead1134

meathead1134 LawnSite Senior Member

LOL now that was funny, Maybe they should turn that into some sort of energy fuel or something :dizzy:
  2. crawdad

crawdad LawnSite Bronze Member

Sure, you be the one to figure out how to bottle it, and we'll name it after you.
    "Meathead's methane, fuel of the future"
  3. jim dailey

jim dailey LawnSite Senior Member

Hey, Meathead, looking for a Walker Mower deck. Anything over that way? send me a p.m.
  4. Todd's lawncare

Todd's lawncare LawnSite Senior Member
    from P.A

It is all justmowits fault !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. greywynd

greywynd LawnSite Member

6. lawnandplow42

lawnandplow42 LawnSite Senior Member

ha, i bet it would work!
  7. QMVA

QMVA LawnSite Member

8. crawdad

That's methane from the manure, I was referring to the methane released from cattle in the form of burps and farts. How can we recover this natural resource, so it won't go into the atmosphere?

it's great that alternate sources of energy are being explored. For instance, Why couldn't Washington, DC produce enough electricity for the entire state of Virginia? There's a lot of Bull Sh!t there!
  9. crawdad

10. A+ Lawncare

A+ Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

the stoners are currently using those piles of cow **** for stoner power.... can ya say shrooms :waving: haha