21" Stripes

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by jazak, Sep 16, 2006.

1. jazak

jazak LawnSite Senior Member
    from NJ

Here are some stripes I got after I installed the striping kit I bought from fga. Only got to do 2 yards so far with all this rain; as it clears up I'll post more. These postage size yards are REAL nice to mow quick and you make more $$$payup payup :clapping: .

Stripes 004.1.JPG

Stripes 005.1.JPG

Stripe Kit.1.JPG

2. ACutAbovesiny

ACutAbovesiny LawnSite Senior Member

Nice pics. I agree with you about the small yards. Most around here are pretty small.

3. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

looks good butttttt it must be a ***** to push that mower around witht that striping kit on it.

4. ChadsLawn

ChadsLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

LOL I was just going to ask if it was a b.i.t.c.h to mow with that sticking so far back.

5. jazak

from NJ

Its actually not that bad; since I bag and its the same lenght as the bag I'm already used to it.

6. DiMassa33

DiMassa33 LawnSite Member

sorry to say, but imo its just plain worthless to put striping kits on 21" mowers, i have three, one good and two pieces of crap, and they all "stripe" like that if not better. Im going to build one for my scag

7. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

You don't have a self propelled mower? I couldn't imagine pushing a mower around all day

8. prostriper

prostriper LawnSite Senior Member

if you need a self propelled push mower, you need to hire someone to cut your lawns! They weigh what 20-25 lbs.

9. jazak

from NJ

Push isn't that bad; any way a hydro with a pro-slide is coming next year.:clapping: :waving: :clapping:

10. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Do you actually use a 21'' mower? or do you make your employees use it? I don't know about you, but i would be exhausted pushing around a 21'' mower as often as i do. I use the 21'' mower on about 28 accounts and the rest with the 36''