1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

21" vrs. wb.'s

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by TheLawnRanger, Jul 4, 2000.

1. Josh Cardell

Josh Cardell LawnSite Member

lawnranger get real how could you say a lwan boy would be better than a commercial mower no matter what it is think about it get some common sence

2. Cutter1

Cutter1 LawnSite Bronze Member

That could be some of the funniest posts I have seen!! LawnBoyRanger.....give it up, you don't stand a chance. You really think these guys who cut hundreds of yards a week want to hear you complain about your 21" Lawn Boy and your lack of skills with a real mower?

3. greenflag

greenflag LawnSite Member

Lawn Ranger,

Try a spell checker. What the heck is a Custerms ?
    I have a Lawn Boy, but it stays on the trailer unless I can't use the Great Dane or Toro walk behind.
    Try it again I think with practice you will never go back.

Have a great day,

Greenflag

4. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

Oh no! Not this again, I hoped this would fade away. :D I'm not sure if the LawnRanger is still around, haven't heard from him lately.

5. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

hes around! im sure hes just using a new user name. There is too much useful info on lawnsite to anyones buissness.