1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

21 Yer Old Kubota Refurbised

Discussion in 'Tractors' started by saktate, Dec 18, 2005.

1. Grass Man

Grass Man LawnSite Senior Member

.... I have the same bucket loader on mine (BUSH HOG). At the time that I bought it, they would lift more and were more reasonable than the Kubota bucket. My tractor looks a whole lot like yours but slightly newer. It's hard for me to realize your tractor is 21 years old :)!

Good job and thanks for sharing.

2. saktate

saktate LawnSite Member

vadeere, I spent 11 years in Leesburg, VA. Got back to Louisiana 5 years ago. Just in time for tropical stroms Lili nd Isidore and hurricanes Katrina and Rita. Never thought I'd prefer snow to rain!

3. ToroLandscaper

ToroLandscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

How many hours are on it? If it doest have a meter how many do you think it has on it...I LIKE IT ALOT

4. saktate

saktate LawnSite Member

1441 hours when purchased. Now has about 1600. Previous owner used it to bush hog 6 acres. It was maintained by the owner and his local Kubota dealer. I spoke to the shop foreman before I bought. Did I mention it has POWER steering!

5. saktate

saktate LawnSite Member

This 18 hp (I think) is a 1972 Yanmar, diesel, two wheel drive with only 918 hours. It's been used to cut (Woods belly) four acres since it was purchased new. Now I use it to pull the trailer in the pic for yard cleanup. I have an Exmark Lazer HP for grass cutting. Anyway, I'll probably clean, prep and paint it this spring.

Yanmar.jpg

6. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

You did a great job cleaning that thing up,it looks great.

BTW-You can't get anything past Mac:nono: .

7. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

Man you have got all the toys for being a homeowner!!

8. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Excelent job, and like a previous poster mentioned, looks new when you take your first glance at it, very good job, can't wait to see how the mower comes out!!

9. saktate

saktate LawnSite Member

I really appreciate all the accolades! Especialy from all you pros!