$2200 for PG Ultra with carrying rack

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by americanlawn, Oct 2, 2007.

1. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

Two different ride-on spreaders are on ebay right now:

1) A new LESCO ride-on spreader = $2200 starting bid. Located in Florida. No bids yet with less than 24 hours on listing.

2) Buy it now price = $2200 for a Permagreen Ultra WITH carrying rack. 797 hours on the machine & it spreads & sprays fine. Cincinnati, OH. This is a good deal. :waving: 9 days left, but I'm sure it will go fast at the 'buy it now' price.

I hope one of you guys jump on this, cuz it's a great deal.:usflag:

2. indyturf

indyturf LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

Does look like a good deal! and Bob is a great guy to deal with, he buys a lot of equiptment when it comes off lease. I bought a Zspray Max from him a few weeks ago!

3. americanlawn

from midwest

Hi Indy ---- you guys beat my Hawkeyes bad last week.:laugh: This ebay listing is a good one for sure.:usflag: But we'll be selling one of our Ultras over the winter so we can buy a Z-Spray? But today I saw a Z-Spray unit in the back of an Isuzu truck,. and it didn't look pretty.....the unit looked like it had gone through the ringer, and it flopped around on a cheesy-bulilt rack.......This unit was owned by A+ Lawn Care.

4. mkroher

mkroher LawnSite Senior Member

I only see one company around here that uses a z-spray, and they trailer it.

5. Forever Green Lawn

Forever Green Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
    Does look like a good deal! and Bob is a great guy to deal with, he buys a lot of equiptment when it comes off lease. I bought a Zspray Max from him a few weeks ago!

Indy... did you the '03 Z-max Bob had? Looked like a decent machine...

6. lawnservice

lawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

why, for cryin out load, do you insist on naming names (whats the matter, didnt have your camera with you?) and putting down your competitors on the www?

you have Zero credibility as far as I'm concerned

7. americanlawn

from midwest

There is no "A+" lawn care. It is an abbreviation for one of several who start with the letter "A". Thanks for sharing.

8. americanlawn

from midwest

You may want to review rules #10 and #12 regarding posting.

9. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

well, the two of you could always make use of the "ignore" feature...no need to always find a problem.

Thanks,
    Mike

10. indyturf

indyturf LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indy

I didn't get the one he had listed on Ebay, I got one that a year newer and has more SS frame. I was going to buy both of them but he sold the other one before I could get to Cincy!