23 kawi canister

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Planet Landscaping, Aug 19, 2003.

1. Planet Landscaping

Planet Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Cannister filter on, changed jets, Runs good. Kawasaki now offers it as a kit.I got mine from Capt devo. Should pay for itself over the long haul.(new mower). Old system sucks. This is a sweet setup. (1 hr or less install):D

2. MacLawnCo

MacLawnCo LawnSite Bronze Member

was the kit for the vertical? how much did it run?

3. Good choice. But don't bother with the indicator that goes with these filters. Mine (and every other one I've heard of) doesn't move or show a dirty filter, EVER! The canister filter was a great buy, a big improvement over the stock filter, but the indicator is a waste of $25. Just run it till it starts breathing heavy.

4. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

MacLawnCo

Canister filters have been available for the verticle shaft 23 horse Kawi for a while now. Prices range from around $125 to $400+ depending on whether you need a carb or not.

At the rate they're going they will never release the canister filter for the horizontal Kawi like the Lazer uses.

5. Planet Landscaping

Vert shaft 23 hp kawi $220.

6. Cutter1

Cutter1 LawnSite Bronze Member

I have the filter on my one laser seems to work good. My dealer threw it in on the deal when I bought mine. Although it took awhile to get!! Claims it was on backorder.

7. Albemarle Lawn

Albemarle Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Where can I point and click and order these?

KB

8. Planet Landscaping

any Kawi dealer. Search capt devo