24% of member's comments

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by americanlawn, Feb 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

Today I checked back two pages regarding a specific member cuz I suspected he had been "tracking" my posts. Results: 24% of his posts were directed at me (personally) in a negative way. This seems like a high percentage considering the number of members who post on this site.

I also checked his percentage of negative vs positive posts overall. Results: 66% positive. 33% negative. This is way more negatives than what my friends post.

Thought you all might find this interesting. Is his behavior out of line? rscvp, thanks:usflag:

2. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

i do not know who you are referring to, (nor do I want to know), but consider it flattery. When anyone ever gave me a hard time, I looked at it this way. I felt flattered that I was able to captivate their interest that much to constantly pay attention to little ole me.:laugh:

3. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

Don’t let other people bother you. if I tell you what some people post about me, you wouldn’t believe me. And at the end I was the one that got suspended.:waving:

4. americanlawn

from midwest

Thanks Major & joes. Life's short anyways. I expect more members will respond too (hope so). Good thing, cuz there are a whole lot of good people on this (very fine) site.

Thanks to all in advance. God bless.

5. cpel2004

cpel2004 LawnSite Bronze Member

American Lawn you must have alot of free time on your hands?

6. americanlawn

from midwest

Wish I did. Why did you say this? Are you in support of "Americans" like this??? BTW I own a service with a customer base of over 3000. Next time, think twice before you "asume". My two cents worth. :hammerhead:

7. AmsoilPower

AmsoilPower LawnSite Senior Member

Very well put. This is how I view some of my "fans". They always seem to post in my threads that I have started and always complain about me trying to promote and sell my product. There are not very many really, but usually 1 in every thread.

We live in a very negative society these days. How you deal with it is what shapes you as a person.

8. Dirty Water

Dirty Water LawnSite Fanatic

Perhaps if you lightened up, you wouldn't be bothered so much.

Maybe you need a vacation.

9. mag360

mag360 LawnSite Silver Member

I think he was referring to your posts per day average being higher than most---not saying that you are wasting your time in this particular thread.
    (unless cpel2004 is your stalker).

10. Grassbuster

Grassbuster LawnSite Member

I will agree with you 100% that it is out of line. People here have nothing better to do than pick apart poeples posts. Not only that I have had people tell me my spelling was wrong... WTF who cares about spelling?? I have had people tell me to lighten up..... well if they don't like what I have to say don't read it right?? Let alone give me negative feed back.... Anyway I agree w/you.:waving:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.