24" Vinyl Cutter 4 Sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by BuckeyeLandscaping, Apr 29, 2008.

1. BuckeyeLandscaping

BuckeyeLandscaping LawnSite Member

I have an extra 24" vinyl cutter in my shop I need to get rid of. Would make a landscaper a happy person as far as signage goes. Includes cutter, software to design and cut from (easy to use), 24" roll of transfer tape, and squeegees. I will provide phone support to help you use. I will also include who I buy my vinyl from so you can set up an account to buy from them. A cheap way to keep your company looking good as far as signs and decals for your truck go. You can also make money from it too! $800 for all including shipping. If you were to buy everything separately you would pay $600 for cutter, over $1000 for the software, $80 for the transfer tape. The software is Flexi-SIGN...the industries top program for sign making. Better snatch up this deal while it's here.

2. BuckeyeLandscaping

Bump....need to get rid of it

3. NOOB

NOOB LawnSite Member

so I take it it is like a cheap cutter from ebay Master or something like that and Flexi Starter. $200 on Ebay now I have kinda the same business goin like u have but I cater more towards the dealerships I do alot of pinstriping and lettering Racecars in FL My name is Sticker Dude . what do you have? nice to meet you too

4. BuckeyeLandscaping

Nope it's a Vinyl Express Lynx and I have Flexi-Pro 7.5. I don't use the cheap stuff. I run a full service sign shop. I just purchased a Mutoh ValueJet and bought a 54" plotter and don't need the 24" anymore so I figured I'd get rid of it.

5. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

what operating system do u need windows? vista? do u have a pic of the machine? i could use this.

6. BuckeyeLandscaping

It works with all versions of windows. What's your e-mail? I will e-mail you a pic of what the machine looks like.

7. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

I went to send you a pm and u dont have it truned on pm me and ill give you email

8. BuckeyeLandscaping

Where do I turn on my PM's....well just give me a call 330-234-4870 and give me your e-mail over the phone

9. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

In order to gain access to the private message feature at the site you need to be a member for 10 days and have made 10 posts. Once you have done both, it will automatically be activated for you. So, your best option would be to contact one another by phone for now

10. BuckeyeLandscaping

Thanks Michael