24volts...You Know You Want To Read This!!

Discussion in 'Unique Lighting' started by JoeyD, Mar 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

It's Here!!!!! The NEW Intelli-System!

[​IMG]

Download this PDF for more information and post your comments!

Attached Files:

2. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

Very interesting stuff. We'll have to investigate pricing of this equipment like transformers and lamps (wire will be the same). I'm sure that Unique will be the only supplier of this equipment and therefore they won't have much incentive to be price competitive but their usually fair.

3. JoeyD

FYI in the List Price thread I posted the new list price sheet that reflects the changes made to add the 24v system.

4. Mike M

Mike M LawnSite Bronze Member
    from usa

Awesome.

I'm interested in sample wiring diagrams as "models". The more visual the better. Also, ramifications may require an alternate from the hub.

I think it's about time. Indoor 24v transformers and bulbs have already been around for all the same reasons.

5. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

Very interesting. What is the current selection of bulbs available now Joey? When do they expect to the Par available for us tractor light lovers?

6. JoeyD

We have available the full run of MR16 lamps meaning you can get just about any MR16 in 24v as you can in 12v. We will be using halogen 24v bi pin lamps vs the Xelogen. And we are hoping to see a Par36 before years end.

As for the wiring diagrams we are currently plaing with numbers but I can tell you we are going to be so free when it comes to wiring it will be sick. just imagine a 150ft 16/2 wire lead running back to a Hub? With a 20w lamp it is only a 1v drop!!!! Or go almost 100ft away with a 35w and just have a 1v drop. Now are Hubs can be GIANT!! It will be very soon that we have some sample wiring diagrams to pass out.

7. Mike M

Mike M LawnSite Bronze Member
    from usa

8. JoeyD

It really is. This is another form of the lighting industry evolving and we love feeding fuel to the fire of progression.

9. wbaptist

wbaptist Inactive

Here is a sample run i ran through my calculator.

Attached Files:

10. The Lighting Geek

The Lighting Geek LawnSite Senior Member

I am switching to the Intelli-System as Monday 4/28/08. I can't wait!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.