1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

26" Snapper mower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Jason, Mar 4, 2000.

1. Jason

Jason LawnSite Senior Member

Was wondering if anybody has used the 26&quot; snapper mower? Do you recommend it? I do alot of small lawns want somthing bigger then a 21&quot;. Any advice greatly appreciate<br>Thank you<p>----------<br>JASON MRAKAVA<br>JASON'S LAWN SERVICE

2. pro cut

pro cut Guest

Jason save your money and buy a 36&quot; W.B.I think that those 26&quot; snappers are under powered and parts are probably gonna be hard to find.

3. Lance720

Lance720 LawnSite Member

Last season I ran a 22&quot; Sears(I know, never again) mower as I was doing resedential clients only. I had room at several of my clients homes to fit a 36&quot; deck but suffered all year with the 22&quot; and a 21&quot; backup. <br> Learn from my mistake. I purchased a 36&quot; John Deere for this season and will use a 21&quot; toro for the small area's. The ground speed on the 36&quot; is great and will help immensly to quicken things this year. Forget about the snapper and find yourself a used 36&quot;min walkbehind.<br> Lance