275 polytank,5.5 intek,pacer pump-For Sale

Discussion in 'Seal Coating Forum' started by Southern Ocean sealing, Nov 27, 2006.

1. Southern Ocean sealing

Southern Ocean sealing LawnSite Member

I have used this setup for 5 years,It`s well taken care of,cleaned monthly.I`m looking to buy a newer setup,try something different,kicking around idea`s in my head.I`ll let this go for $1000.00 firm,same 1 selling on ebay for $2400.00 from spray giant(ripoff).Notire kickers,hagglers.......made my money off this within 1st week of use,perfect starter unit for a newbie.
    unit located in south NJ:usflag:

2. fincat

fincat LawnSite Member

any pics? still available?

3. Southern Ocean sealing

I have some pics from when it was in truck,send me your regular email and I`ll send em over.

4. fincat

fincat LawnSite Member

sendme a private message
    thanks

5. PROCUT1

PROCUT1 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from TN

"Putting together 1 of those system cost about $700.00,even a used 1 like i have originally cost me $1200.00"

That is a direct quote from you in another thread.

Gee let me pay you $1000 for a 5 year old unit that costs $700 to build new....

What the hell is it with all these sealcoat scams on here.......

Now the other guy is back on here promoting that machine at 3 times the price that you can buy it direct from the manufacturer.

6. cariboulou

cariboulou LawnSite Member

how can I build one for $700? im serious....im in orl, fl.

7. PROCUT1

PROCUT1 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from TN

You can get everything you need right at tractor supply if you have one there.

8. Southern Ocean sealing

I figured to ship the thing ,Just price it all togther,thats why I come up with those numbers.scammer my butt

9. Southern Ocean sealing

He`s right tractor supply does have everything you need,simple to put together,you dont have to be a rocket scientist.

10. Blackgnturbo

Blackgnturbo LawnSite Member
    from NY

Im in westchester NY and looking for a good unit. Id like to talk on the phone about it. please send me your # or email me @ blackgnturbo@aolCOM. Thanks:usflag: