2760 Lemon

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by Accu-cut Lawn Care, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Accu-cut Lawn Care

Accu-cut Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

First off, What is the warranty on my hose to pump and motor lines and fittings? While having my motors and pumps poorly serviced and replaced by Dooley Tractor, I have excessive oil leakage from ALL of the fittings. Ken Frye saw it and thinks it normal; but, it's not... and, it's getting much worse. I can clean them today... and they will be completely sludged out by tomorrow. Secondly, my right pump is chattering... And has been for years... Several trips to Dooley have never rectifyed this issue. Upon testing, Ken said that it was not a pump problem... and must have been some metal to metal contact somewhere on the frame. That is not the case. My right side drive is getting weaker and weaker everyday. I've already put my mint 37 hydro up for sale because of my mounting issues... If my 2760 was "sellable", I'd do the same for it at this point. What should I do?
  2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

You have a lifetime parts and labor warranty against hydro lines and fittings leaking.
    You should of heard form Ken and or Matt this afternoon.
    Talk to them, they will do everything they possibly can do to get you taken care of.