27th annual ALCA student career days

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Orkin Yards, Mar 6, 2003.

1. Orkin Yards

Orkin Yards LawnSite Senior Member

Ok guys and gals, the college i'm attending here in MS is hosting the 27th annual ALCA student career days. If you are anywhere close to Jackson/Raymond MS you really should make an attempt to come out and see the action, we've worked our tails off to make this a sucessful event and its a huge deal!! here is some more info

http://www.studentcareerdays.org/

This will be an experience like none other, thanks guys

Jeff

2. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

I wish that were closer. Sounds like a interesting event to check out. Take some pictures if you can and share them with the group.

Gravely_Man

3. Orkin Yards

thought some others would like to see this

4. Gravely_Man

Well are we going to get any pictures of the event?

Gravely_Man

5. Orkin Yards

it hasn't started yet!

6. Gravely_Man

I know it hasn't started as the dates were in the link you posted. I just wanted to know if you would be posting pictures.

Gravely_Man

7. I just would like to wish the JOLIET JUNOIR COLLEGE the best of luck as they will be leaving on Tue. Heading to the ALCA Competion in Mississippi.

I was going but the basketball team I plan on is going to a National Basketball Tournament in Oklahoma City.

So you you all next year

8. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

I don't get what this cat is saying either gravely man. Are you going to take pictures when you are there and post them here later? (Simple question)

9. Orkin Yards

yes i'll take pictures, calm down guys =) any particular events you want pictures off??