28" world power mower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by chuacro, Jun 7, 2009.

1. chuacro

chuacro LawnSite Senior Member

How do you look at and possible buy one of these mowers? I live in Memphis,TN
    Thanks for your help

2. hockeypro1411

hockeypro1411 LawnSite Senior Member

Go to a dealer that sells them?...

3. kaferhaus

kaferhaus LawnSite Bronze Member

No dealer support..... why would you want to buy one other than to help out the Chinese economy?

4. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

Believe it or not I have a couple of accounts that i could use a 28" mower on. Some people just never think ahead when they install small gates.

You can Google "worldlawn WY2811HD" and get a whole bunch of places to buy them.

5. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

thank you very much.
    I try to buy "made in the USA" products as much as possible.

6. dishboy

dishboy LawnSite Platinum Member
    from zone 6

Because no one else makes a 28" timed blade duel belt drive machine with that also specs a large enough engine to mulch.

I guess it's not OK to buy a Chinese mower but it is OK to buy a Crapsman made in Mexico who has a Government that allows, even encourages their masses to illegally enter the U.S. and steal all the trade jobs by working for wages that put you below the poverty line. Good call!

7. birdman0494

birdman0494 LawnSite Member

LMAO id rather have that then the chinese communist goverment which kills their citizens over political protests. and which manipulate their currency

8. dishboy

dishboy LawnSite Platinum Member
    from zone 6

My point is ....neither is preferred, but buy the best product to meet your needs.

9. ed2hess

ed2hess LawnSite Fanatic

Actually there are a pretty significant amount of those in our market and the local dealer services them. A couple big companies that do residential are using them. They go two years and throw them away.

10. Roger

Roger LawnSite Fanatic

I made an inquiry last Winter, and was directed to a local dealer that handle Exmark (I bought my machine from this dealer many years ago and keep in touch). As soon as I asked about this mower, his response was quick and decisive, "... you don't want anything to do with that machine for your use." His message was loud and clear that it was a less-than-acceptable quality machine for commercial use. End of story for me.