$29 Irrigation System check, what would you do?

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by adam.neusbaum, Aug 6, 2012.

1. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

I really like the looks of both those trimmers, will check them out at gie....saw u there last year.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. muddywater

muddywater LawnSite Bronze Member

I can see it for golf heads i guess. But there is no way in hell i would put 50 holes in my turf. I prefer not to see sprinkler heads.

3. easy-lift guy

easy-lift guy LawnSite Gold Member

Thanks, will not be at the GIE this year. Send me your address via pm if you want to try one anyway on me.
    easy-lift guy

4. easy-lift guy

easy-lift guy LawnSite Gold Member

Depends on ones perspective. Here in SW Florida the birth place of the product the need to have all heads in turf areas exposed and accessible is critical from a maintenance standpoint. Our turf types and year round growing
    season depend on the TAS Trimmer.
    Ted
    President-CEO
    TAS Industries Inc.

5. Flow Control

Flow Control LawnSite Bronze Member

:laugh:LMAO............

Don't make that same mistake about stay at home parents either.

6. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

I like that lash-up. For years, I thought about adapting a small and large "cookie cutter" to a power head, looks like you've come up with something.
    I can't remember on your video, does it have two sizes, for rotors and sprays?

7. jvanvliet

jvanvliet LawnSite Gold Member

35,000 homes and a system check for $29.00?

I got communities with a lot less than 35,000 homes. C'mon down; I'll let you do all of their system checks for $29... hell why be a piker? I'll round it up to $30.

System check must mean something different up there.

8. txirrigation

txirrigation LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

Retired means this:

Now I have all day to inspect your work, and since I paid you a dollar I OWN YOUR AZZ FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

I have an "Ask about our senior discount" line on all of our adds. This is because they are all cheap and lead with,"How much of a discount do you give for seniors?" This is when I tell them 10% which I note on the bid form so that the project manager knows to add 30% before he takes the 10% off. Retired guys are by far the worst customers as a whole, we have had a few good ones though.

9. adam.neusbaum

adam.neusbaum LawnSite Senior Member

I witnessed a retired couple totally trash talk our local Wendy's because they didn't offer a senior discount & because the Jr.Bacon went off special from 99¢ to $1.29. Afterward I followed them out & struck up a conversation over their 2012 Subaru SUV. Unaware of my intentions he went on & on over the features & "They don't give 'em away" price details. In the end I declared how I couldn't help but notice how they were so troubled over Wendy's lack of senior discount & such and I just it might do me good to know what these folks were all about. I suggested that maybe I should take note on how to save so that I might one day own such a nice vehicle. The lavish lifestyle i'm
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. adam.neusbaum

adam.neusbaum LawnSite Senior Member

I witnessed a retired couple totally trash talk our local Wendy's because they didn't offer a senior discount & because the Jr.Bacon went off special from 99¢ to $1.29. Afterward I followed them out & struck up a conversation over their 2012 Subaru SUV. Unaware of my intentions he went on & on over the features & "They don't give 'em away" price details. In the end I declared how I couldn't help but notice how they were so troubled over Wendy's lack of senior discount & such and it just might do me good to know what these folks were all about. I suggested that maybe I should take note on how to save so that I might one day own such a nice vehicle. The lavish lifestyle i'm leading with my thoughtless $3.75 chili & burger order i'll probably never get there.
    Posted via Mobile Device