2dr Truck Owner - What do you keep behind your seats?

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by ATL Lawn, May 11, 2007.

1. ATL Lawn

ATL Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

I always wonderd is there a company who make mods or any cargo trays that fit behind the seats on 2dr pickup trucks?

has anyone made any?
  2. DodgeRam1985

DodgeRam1985 LawnSite Member

3. JRS Landscaping

JRS Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

thats why i bought a crew cab
  4. lawnboy dan

lawnboy dan LawnSite Gold Member

spoiled now too. i bought a used ex cab . could never go back to reg cab now
  5. TWUllc

TWUllc LawnSite Senior Member

Nothing behind my seats other than a fire extinguisher. I have a Weatherguard box on the back for the rest of the stuff.
  6. grassmanak

grassmanak LawnSite Senior Member

i think if i owned a reg cab i would have a pamplet on the new extended and crew can trucks.
  7. FearThisDeere

FearThisDeere LawnSite Bronze Member

Toolboxes are great for regular cab trucks. I love my crew cab. That organizer from Cabela's is pretty cool and a good price too.
  8. ATL Lawn

ATL Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

ok so whats behind the ext cab rear seats?
  9. mike lane lawn care

mike lane lawn care LawnSite Bronze Member

behind the seats in my 1500 regular cab i have the following...
    select wrenches and screwdrivers
    extra cd's, and..........
    dual 10" rockford fosgate subs with twin 500 RMS (1500 peak) watt amps
  10. stroker51

stroker51 LawnSite Senior Member

In my regular cab trucks, 1984 F250- Wal-Mart subs/amp, jump start box, whatever other crap gets shoved back there. 1989 f450 Dump, safety triangles, drain spade, same kinda crap that gets shoved behind seat in 84. 1996 F250 PSD ext. Cab, on the back of the seats, ALWAYS Ruger 10-22 rifle, in the winter Remington model 1100 12 gauge, Marlin .30.30. CD's, Extra shirt and jeans, cuz you just never know, whatever gets thrown back there when we fill up the front seat with people. I've got the huge weatherguard on her, so I put all the important tools in there. I used to work for a guy that had extended cab dodges with so many tools in the back seat, there was no way you were ever going to use it as a seat.