1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

2nd try. what do yall think about this logo?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by lrunner, Feb 4, 2005.

1. lrunner

lrunner LawnSite Member

Okay, after much thought, I've decided to redo my company logo. Here is the one I came up with. The previous one with the road runner bird was too risky in the scense that I could later get in touble for using him. So here is the new one. What do yall think?

gulf coast lawn logo for cards2.gif
  2. KathysLGC

KathysLGC LawnSite Bronze Member

I like it. Have you given any thought to adding a coast line or something to add to the name?
  3. lrunner

lrunner LawnSite Member

Hadn't thought of that, but i like the idea. Thanks.
  4. dcondon

dcondon LawnSite Silver Member

I don't care for the "Crew" part though. Maybe leave that out.
  5. lrunner

lrunner LawnSite Member

I actually considered taking it off too, but left it on. I may still do it. thanks for the advise.
  6. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

I would also take off the word CREW but it looks good.
  7. Mickhippy

Mickhippy LawnSite Platinum Member

Get rid of "crew" and make it "Lawns/ Lawnmowing" or something.

Also, some bright color could be good! I mean, you need it to catch the eye dont you? My 2 bob anyway!
  8. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Gold Member

add me to the list of those not a fan of "crew". seems more like a gang of kids mowing lawns.

and i'd hate to see a war of words start between you and a West Coast Lawn Crew. next thing you know you're getting hit with a drive-by pesticide spray. seen it happen many times...
  9. lrunner

lrunner LawnSite Member

:) i actually pictured that as i read it. Funny.
    Thanks for the reply.
  10. Mickhippy

Mickhippy LawnSite Platinum Member

I was actually thinking of deallers selling cheap mows on the corner to get people sucked in! payup While others a rackin fert into rails on the bonnet of the get down mowbile :alien: ! Doof Doof .... Doof Doof! :cool2: :blob3: