1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

$3.49 a gallon

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by humble1, Aug 17, 2008.

1. humble1

humble1 LawnSite Silver Member
    from MA

I never thought I would see gas under 3.50 per gallon. I paid 3.49 and was felling like it was cheap. Cheap compared to what I had been paying. I think I would trade my left nut if I could get gas for $2 a gallon again.
  2. ted putnam

ted putnam LawnSite Platinum Member

Screw $2/gal gas!:laugh: I'd give my left nut for $12/bag fert:laugh::laugh:
  3. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

:laugh: I don't know about you fellows but I want to keep my left nut just in case:laugh: The oil companies want us to get that frame of mind that 3.49 is a bargain!
  4. Was $3.88 here yesterday, we get hosed.
  5. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

As much as I would love to see $ 12.00 fert I don't see it happening. Watching the Olympics and the modern Chinese city makes even more sceptical,

BTW Diesel is now $ 4.299
  6. willretire@40

willretire@40 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from VA

7. firedude26

firedude26 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Mich

BULL@#$! , WE ARE GETTING HOSED!!!!! Michigan sucks hard, i pay 3.68 for offroad for equipment, gas is 3.79, and the oil companies are making billions. along with Jenny i dont know about the rest of you michiganders but im feeling very sore..................
  8. Lawn-Sharks

Lawn-Sharks LawnSite Senior Member

Heck if we find someone interested i would broker the deal for ya!:hammerhead:
  9. Lawn-Sharks

Lawn-Sharks LawnSite Senior Member

$3.67 for gas, Florida
  10. greendoctor

greendoctor LawnSite Fanatic

$4.37 for 87 octane in Honolulu. $5.30 for diesel.