(3) 60" 20Koh Exmark Turf Tracer WBs w/ picture

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Efficiency, Dec 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Efficiency

Efficiency LawnSite Bronze Member
    from zone 6

sorry, unit no. 3's hour meter should have been this pic.

Also, should mention, these may be ran one more year as the equipment replacement funds may be shuffled to client acquisition this year. We were given a nice buyout opportunity recently.

2012-01-07 09.16.29.jpg

2. Tyler7692

Tyler7692 LawnSite Bronze Member

what's wrong with the deck on the 2nd one? Its way out of level

3. maelawncare

maelawncare LawnSite Senior Member

if u still have these in march. sold

4. Efficiency

from zone 6

good eyes. Each of the deck supports have bushings that keep the supports from wearing on the actual frame. The back trimside bushing is shot and not supporting that side at the moment.

No. 2 blows some oil, mostly on startup. No. 3 needs a clutch (still works but grinds until engaged) and No. 1 is about as close to perfect as you can get for these hours.

5. Efficiency

from zone 6

Now that we have had some snow, anyone want to take one or all of these with your snow money? Id like to finalize my order for new units but wont until these are sold.

6. grassyfras

grassyfras LawnSite Bronze Member

Whats the price?

7. jslawnscape

jslawnscape LawnSite Member

I will offer you $1500.00 for a single machine. Not an insult, but my offer. you can message me on here I don't know if Im allowed to leave my cell number or email on the post. If so let me know.

8. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

You can put you're number the post.:)

9. Efficiency

from zone 6

Grassy,
    originally they are listed at any one of the set for $3700 each or all 3 for $10,000. There is wiggle room on those prices as people always love to beat you up on pricing and feel like this won a deal. If you wanted all 3, I would go as low as $9k.

jslawnscape, thank you for the respectfully delivered offer. If you want to take the one unit that needs rings, I would let it go for $2600 but cant go much lower.

Also, I have 2 mulch kits I can include for $50 each and one 'stand on' one wheel sulkie that can be included for an extra $150.

10. jslawnscape

jslawnscape LawnSite Member

As many posts I have seen I won't go on a big rant about how your "price is ridiculous and that you'll never get rid of them for what your asking". Most of posts I see like that the Ranter isn't even interested in buying. Nothing confuses me more than the people that do that on here.

That being said If you can't get rid of them contact me and maybe we can work something out. I have purchased a few of these units.

For anyone who doesn't know these mowers are great. I would def. recommend buying one (new or used).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.