(3) 60" 20Koh Exmark Turf Tracer WBs w/ picture

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Efficiency, Dec 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Efficiency

Efficiency LawnSite Bronze Member
    from zone 6

PS, you have a PM you must have seen since you logged in last night. How do you claim to make a serious offer and not take what Ive essentially given you?

2. Efficiency

from zone 6

bump? Took them to the dealer the other day and was told smoking engine needs new head gasket, not a new engine. All have 160 psi or petter engine compression. Estimated repairs now to get them all through this year mowing is $2055 (new head gasket in 1, all new belts, 6 new drive tires, 3 new flat idler pulleys, 2 new clutches, and a few other things I cant remember). Will be commissioning this work on Friday. After that, these are no longer for sale. Speak now or find another machine.

3. Efficiency

from zone 6

bump, still for sale.

4. Efficiency

from zone 6

may trade some or all for a z max or intermediate with aux tanks. can add cash from my end.

5. Efficiency

from zone 6

need these out of the shop before Feb is over. $3000 each or $8000 for all 3. May help with transportation if you are making a hike.

6. maelawncare

maelawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I am still interested. Just waiting on one of my customers to pay up, they pay the whole season up front.

Where are you located?

7. Efficiency

from zone 6

mae, sent you a pm

8. Efficiency

from zone 6

bump. cash talks. Ill probably mock you if you make a low offer but worst case scenario is you get your feelings hurt. best case is you get a nice mower.

9. JayD

JayD LawnSite Silver Member

Did you buy these new or did you get them from someone?

10. JJS

JJS LawnSite Senior Member

productive machines. own one with a slider and its awesome. did you ever get the repairs done or is this price as is (needs gasket clutch m belts?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.